Best Cardiologist in Abu Dhabi
Scope of Services (Cardiology)
- Performs trans-thoracic echocardiography in adults
- Performs trans-thoracic echocardiography in children
- Performs treadmill test ( exercise stress test)
- Performs Holter (24-hour ECG) monitoring
- Performs ambulatory blood pressure monitoring for 24hrs (ABPM)
Scope of Practice - Cardiology
- Performs regular/ Routine cardiac checkups
- Heart health screening | Preventive education for Heart diseases
- Detection and follow-up of heart diseases/ heart function.
- Management of dizziness, Loss of consciousness.
- Management of blood pressure irregularities
- Management of heart rhythm diseases (arrhythmias)
- Management of congestive heart failure
- Management of cardiac valve diseases
- Management of cardiomyopathy
- Management of cholesterol and lipid problems.
- Management of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases
Performs and Interprets
- Electrocardiogram( ECG)
- Echocardiogram in adults and children (2D Echo)
- Exercise stress test (TMT)
- Holter monitoring (24 hr ambulatory ECG monitoring)
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM)
Dr Rao is a DOH-licensed Consultant in Cardiovascular Diseases with more than 10 years of work experience as a Cardiologist and vast scope of services, including noninvasive cardiology services, cardiac interventions, attending cardiac emergencies, and much more.
M.B.B.S. and a Rotating Internship from Belgaum, India. An M.D. (Internal Medicine) and D.M. in Cardiology from Mumbai, India. Also, she has been awarded a Fellowship from the European Society of Cardiology (FESC).