MBBS., DLO., DNB.
Best ENT doctor in Abu Dhabi
- Conducting physical examination and assessment by Audiometry, Video Endoscopy, and providing treatment accordingly.
- Surgeries such as Tonsillectomy, Endoscopic Adenoidectomy, Endoscopic Septoplasty and SMR, Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Cortical Mastoidectomy with Tympanoplasty, Micro laryngeal
- Routine medical management of Ear, Nose, and Throat cases and Balance disorders.
- Managed patient's ENT problems with Audiometry, Oto-Microscopy, and Video endoscopy.
- Prepared patients for operative procedures.
- Conducted regular OPD assessment and management of ENT Cases by Diagnostic Video endoscopy, Foreign body removal, Control of epistaxis by Cautery, Tympanometry and Audiometry, and - Vertigo and tinnitus management.
- Conducted Ear surgeries, Septoplasty, and Tonsillectomies.
- Treatment of Vertigo, Sleep study and snoring disorders, Management of allergy.
- Dr.Lizzie John is an MBBS., DLO., DNB., Specialist in Otolaryngology. Practicing ENT specialty for more than 25 years at different levels of health care facilities (18 years in UAE) managing common ENT problems with a special interest in rehabilitation of children with Deafness after cochlear implantation.
- She has been a project officer for the W.H.O projects on ‘Prevention of Deafness in School children’ - a mass screening program with the help of the Audiology team at All India Institute of Speech & Hearing, for early detection and management of deafness
- She has attended many workshops some of them are: Advanced Audiological investigations, The Pediatric Cochlear Implant workshop, The Cochlear implantation surgery, Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Training
- MBBS 1982 - 1987- Medical College, Trivandrum, Kerala, India
- D.L.O (Diploma in otolaryngology) 1993 - 1995 - Medical College, Trivandrum. Kerala, India
- D.N.B. (Diplomate of National Board of Examinations) in E.N.T. New Delhi - 1996.
English, Malayalam & Hindi