Pros and Cons of Veneers
Veneers are an aesthetic solution to the problems of your bad or broken teeth. They are fixed on broken or worn teeth and makeovers directly on teeth. If you have crooked teeth and don't want to invest your time in correcting them via braces, veneers are a good option. If the problem with your smile is primarily aesthetic, then veneers may be useful. Veneer teeth are a very thin shell or layer of colored porcelain or composite. It is placed on the outer parts of the teeth to do a makeover. This is usually done when a person's teeth are damaged by decay or accident or become deformed due to some reason. Veneer is not a permanent solution to your damaged teeth; They just cover the bad tooth.
How is the treatment done?
Your dentist will start with checking to see if you have any fillings in your teeth. A mould-like tooth is created by using a putty-like material on your teeth. The doctor will help you make the veneer according to the exact size of your teeth. When healing the veneer, a very small amount of natural dental material will be removed to ensure that the veneer does not look or feel like it. It will then be held in place with a special strong bond. If the tooth is knocked repeatedly, the veneer can break or become damaged. In some cases, sometimes they can be glued back, They may have to be replaced. The ingredients used for whitening fillings are also used to make veneers directly on the teeth. A mild acid is used to roughen the tooth surface and then the whitening material will be applied in thin layers until the tooth returns to its original appearance.
Who is eligible for treatment? (When is the treatment done?)
If you have severely dull or discolored teeth, veneers are a good option for you. They enhance the appearance of your mouth, smile and other facial features.
Who is not eligible for the treatment?
If your natural teeth are functional and aesthetically good, your doctor will not suggest you to go for veneers.
Are there any side effects?
There is a trembling sensation for a few days. Veneer may take some time to get used to. In addition, they do not have any side effects.
What are the guidelines after treatment?
You should make sure that no external pressure is put on the veneer. Take care of the rest of your teeth. Maintain good oral hygiene, brush and floss your teeth daily.
How long does it take to recover?
You will be treated in two sessions. In the first session, the dentist takes a sketch of your teeth so that your veneers are shaped according to the size of your existing teeth. The second session will take place two to four weeks after your veneer is ready. You may only need 2-3 days to resume your daily activities after they have healed.
They can totally change the vibe of your teeth
- Facade empower you to get an extraordinary looking arrangement of teeth without the need to have your present teeth eliminated. Facade are basically covers that go over the highest point of your current teeth and can be utilized to accomplish wonderful balance and equilibrium.
They are feasible option in contrast to teeth brightening
- Many individuals are careful about teeth brightening, particularly the people who as of now have delicate teeth. Facade give an approach to get more white teeth without the requirement for any solid synthetics to be applied. Porcelain facade are even stain-safe so you don't need to stress over them becoming stained.
They can radically work on your certainty
- There's no question that having an excellent arrangement of teeth can drastically work on your certainty. In the event that you're hesitant with regards to the presence of your teeth, getting facade could be probably the best choice you make.
They're not reasonable for everyone
- Porcelain facade are exorbitant. There's no doubt. They require extraordinary ability and accuracy to apply and should be made uniquely by a ceramist for every understanding. Most dental specialists offer installment intends to spread the expense however they're as yet a significant venture. Composite facade are substantially more reasonable and a suitable option in contrast to porcelain facade if your spending plan will not extend that far.
They don't keep going forever
- With legitimate consideration, porcelain facade can keep going for 20+ years and composite facade can keep going for quite a long time or more. It truly relies upon the patient. That being said – all things considered, you'll need to have your facade supplanted/dealt with eventually.
Best dental clinic in Abu Dhabi
Adam and Eve Specialized Medical Centre offers veneers to help patients get a more aesthetic and desirable look. Consult our dentist in Abu Dhabi to get veneers today.