Get a Hollywood Smile With Dental Veneers
Hollywood Smile is a cosmetic procedure that will help patients flaunt a set of teeth with a perfect shape, color, and size, which are equally proportioned to your mouth. Porcelain is the most common material that is used to create veneers and give everyone a Hollywood smile.
Porcelain veneers that are used to provide a completely natural looking denture, providing flexibility and strength as compared to natural tooth enamel, are called porcelain veneers. It is the most preferred material for those who want to change the shape and color of the teeth, and also suitable for those who opt for position changes.
What is the Dental Veneers Procedure?
Some steps in this process are important, before starting it the dentist gives anesthesia to the entire area, only after that the dentist uses the bur to reshape the teeth (bur is used to cut the teeth or bone, hard tissues). These are made of steel, stainless steel, tungsten carbide and diamond grit.)
The dentist takes an impression of your teeth, which helps to mold your mouth, after which the impression is sent to another dental laboratory where veneers are manufactured commercially.
What are the benefits of Veneers?
Veneers have several advantages:
- These are designed primarily for individual patients. That's why it is impossible to differentiate between a natural tooth and a veneer.
- The most important thing about veneers is that they are stain resistant; No amount of tea, coffee and cigarette smoke stains can hinder its appearance. Moreover, these are made using high quality material.
- Small tweezers are used to fit your original teeth with the wieners. Veneers can brighten even your darkest-colored teeth. They are also used to correct overlaps, minor bends and small gaps.
What is the duration of treatment?
The patient has to visit the dentist three times within six weeks. The dentist gives a consultation during the first appointment, and in the next two appointments, the veneers are made and fitted.
Do's and don'ts
Like any other dental procedure, the following points are important for porcelain Veneers. What to do :
- Visit your dentist regularly to check and remove the accumulation of tartar and plague around the veneer.
- Brush and floss your teeth properly and regularly to increase the longevity of Veneers.
- The patient can take any kind of diet as the veneers are not as sensitive. What not to do:
- Avoid chewing on hard objects like pen caps, fingernails, ice and any other non-food items.
How long can veneers last? Veneers can last about 10 years when we take proper care.
Do they hurt?
Before treatment begins, anesthetics are given to numb the area concerned. There may be slight discomfort when the swelling subsides. However, in case of more than eight veneers, some patients may feel pain.
When is the replacement of veneers suggested?
If the gums are small and the teeth start opening, then the doctor may suggest Veneers to prevent the teeth from falling out.
####Best dental clinic in Abu Dhabi
Adam and Eve Specialized Medical Centre’s dentists and orthodontists will help patients get a Hollywood Smile. Consult our dentists and orthodontists to know if you are eligible for a Hollywood Smile makeover.