What are the highlights of AESMC’s General Medicine and preventive health care practice?
- Chronic conditions such as diabetes, asthma, obesity, etc.
- ECG monitoring.
- Stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Eating disorders.
- General Physical Check-up.
- Hygiene, diet and lifestyle modification.
- Fitness certification.
- Special Corporate Packages.
What is a proactive approach to health?
The measures taken to prevent diseases rather than waiting for disease to occur and then receiving treatment. It involves going for routine medical check-ups even when you are healthy.
For comprehensive Medical checkup in Abu Dhabi, please call AESMC today to schedule an appointment.
Why are preventive measures necessary?
Lifestyle diseases are asymptomatic in nature, that is, they do not manifest symptoms during the early stages. So it is vital that you undergo ‘Screening’ for the diagnosis of disease in its pre–symptomatic stage. Examples include getting a simple blood test done for cholesterol and a routine mammography.
For qualified health care and compassionate service, please call the Adam and Eve Specialized Medical center in Abu Dhabi now.
What is the preventive health care scenario today?
Today total preventive healthcare market is estimated at over $800 million. Medical professionals are realizing the significance of patient empowerment and patient engagement models in the prevention of disease and adoption of healthy lifestyles.
Rising disposable incomes have given a boost to preventive healthcare at the urban and semi urban levels.
Healthcare expenditure in the corporate sector is on the rise. At the workplace there is an increasing interest for raising awareness about various diseases and a need to practice prevention in healthcare.
For your routine Medical checkup in Abu Dhabi, give us a call today. AESMC, the top notch Medical center in Abu Dhabi takes pride in being a partner in your goal of leading a healthy life in all respects. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
How can AESMC help you in staying disease-free?
AESMC formulates a personalized health care plan based on your age, health, family history, lifestyle and risk factors. We recommend how often you might want to schedule a visit. We offer the following screenings:
- Screen for diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Identify future disease risks, such as high cholesterol and obesity.
- Update vaccinations.
- Maintain a connection with your provider in case of illness.
- Disclose medicines or supplements that you are taking.
- Colon cancer screening test.
- Depression screening.
- Genetic testing for breast cancer or ovarian cancer in women.
- HIV test.
- Osteoporosis screening.
- Pap smear
AESMC, prominent in the list of medical center in Abu Dhabi, is fully equipped to be your preferred health care provider. Call us today for more information.
Health and Safety tips from AESMC
- Don’t smoke or use tobacco.
- Exercise in moderation at least five days a week for 30 minutes.
- Enrich your diet with fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and low-fat dairy.
- If you must drink alcohol in moderation.
- Maintain a healthy body mass index (BMI).
- Always wear your seatbelt.
We educate you on recognizing changes in your body that may be a symptom of diseases so that you can consult your physician right away. Changes may include:
- A lump anywhere on your body.
- Losing weight without trying.
- Persistent fever, cough or body aches.
- Changes or blood in your stools.
- Skin changes that do not go away or get worse.
A leading provider in your list of medical center in Abu Dhabi, AESMC provides world-class health care facilities and competence. Call us today to schedule a thorough medical checkup.