Welcome to our professional team at AESMC premier among Health Center and Medical Clinics in Abu Dhabi, with expertise in specialized orthodontic and dental procedures.
Dr. Prathiba Johnz in Abu Dhabi, a gold medalist from M.G. University, Kerala, has vast experience in General Dentistry in India as well as the UAE. She received clinical training in Endodontics from the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry. Dr. Prathiba Johnz in Abu Dhabi specializes in root canal treatment of international standards. The other areas of interest of Dr. Prathiba Johnz in Abu Dhabi include veneers, lumineers, smile designing with cosmetic restorations and laser assisted procedures of whitening.
Preventive Dentistry at AESMC focuses on:
1. Good oral hygiene.
2. A healthy diet.
3. Regular visits to your dentist.
4. Routine dental cleanings.
What is the goal of Preventive Dentistry at AESMC?
1. Preventive Dentistry at your specialized medical hospital in UAE aims to promote good dental health which is linked to the health of your whole body. Your mouth is a breeding ground for disease-producing bacteria. Preventive Dentistry educates and helps you maintain a clean oral environment.
2. Preventive Dentistry helps to protect you from secondary health disorders arising from poor dental health. These include diabetes, heart disease, respiratory disease as well as certain cancers. Studies suggest that low birth weight and premature births are also related to oral health.
Children and adults alike benefit from Preventive Dentistry at the Adam and Eve Specialized Medical Center (AESMC), one of the best Health Center and Medical Clinics in Abu Dhabi. Kids benefit by enabling their new teeth to develop healthy and strong as they practice good oral hygiene. Topical fluoride treatments and dental sealants help prevent tooth decay in young people.
Take advantage of Preventive Dentistry at AESMC and keep yourself free from:
1. Cavities and Tooth Decay
2. Gum Disease and Gingivitis
3. Tooth Sensitivity and Enamel Loss
Please click on the link below to understand the importance of Preventive Dentistry as a means of Disease Prevention:
What is the purpose of Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic Dentistry aims to create a positive transformation to your teeth and smile. Cosmetic Dentistry is quickly evolving to address the aesthetic and functional requirements of patients.
What are some of the treatments provided by your Cosmetic Dentists at AESMC?
• Flap treatments.
• Metal free ceramic restoration.
• Laser teeth whitening.
• Depigmentation of gums.
• Zoom whitening technique.
• Root canal treatment.
• Veneers, Composite Fillings, Lumineers.
• Prosthetic Dentistry.
• Dental jewelry.
• Smile designing.
AESMC recommends a few simple tips to take care of your teeth:
1. Brush your teeth at least twice a day. In particular, do not forget to brush your teeth before going to bed. This helps you wash away the germs and plaque that may have built up throughout the day.
2. Brush your teeth correctly. Do not rush. Apply your toothbrush in gentle, circular motions to remove plaque. Unremoved plaque tends to harden. This causes buildup of calculus and early gum disease/gingivitis.
3. Clean your tongue. Gently brush your tongue whenever you brush your teeth. Plaque can build up on your tongue too. This causes bad breath and may also lead to other health problems.
4. Floss once daily. It helps to remove the bits and pieces of food stuck between your teeth, stimulates your gums and reduces plaque.
5. Drink plenty of water. Water is the best beverage for your health and this applies to your teeth as well.
6. Eat fresh crunchy fruits and vegetables as it contains healthy fiber and is good for your teeth. Get your children to eat hard-to-eat and chew foods at a young age. Avoid cutting fruits and vegetables into tiny pieces to exercise your jaws.
7. Reduce your intake of sugar, acidic foods such as acidic fruits, tea, and coffee. Sugar converts to acid in your mouth. This can erode the enamel of your teeth and cause cavities.
8. Visit your dentist at least once a year for dental cleaning and checkup. Your dentists will remove calculus, detect cavities as well as identify any dental problems and offer treatment solutions.